Why You Need a CMPS®
Your mortgage is most likely your single largest debt, and your home is most likely your single largest asset. The strategy you use today carries financial consequences that can impact your life for years to come. As a Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (CMPS®), I can help you answer these questions:
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- How much of a downpayment should I use when purchasing a home, and what are my options?
- How much should I budget for my monthly housing expenses, and what if I budget less or more?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my ability to help my children pay for college?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my ability to help take care of my elderly parents?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my ability to retire within a budget and timeframe that works for me?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my monthly cash flow situation?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my financial ability to save money for the future?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my ability to manage and reduce my debt in a timeframe that works for me?
- Should I purchase real estate for investment purposes?
- What mortgage strategy should I use when buying a vacation home or investment property?
- How can I improve my credit score?
- How can I better manage my cash flow before, during and after a major career or life change?
- How can I work with a mortgage professional who is committed to higher standards of competence, ethics and communication during the home buying and refinancing process?
Contact me so we can get started!
NMLS Number: 169485
Nova Home Loans
454 W Catalina Dr,
Yuma, Arizona 85364 Corporate NMLS Number: 3087